How much $ to pay someone to switch from blogger to wordpress?

Has anyone paid a web guru/designer to switch from blogger to wordpress (taking care of the re-direction, feeds, followers, etc...)?

How much does it cost?

Did your google rank go down significantly bc of the broken feeds?

I love blogger - but am tired of the blogger ad bar at the top...looking to make my blog look a bit more professional...

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

We do Blogger - WP transfers and our current price is $54.97. You can read more in our store. We have transferred content for many bloggers and never had a problem with broken links or anything like that.

Are you using a custom domain now on Blogger? Making the move can get your pr to go down yes. But I would not worry to much about that and instead work on building the blog even more and make it better and market it. The move will benefit you in the long run though.

Feel free to send me an email or pm if you have any questions.

/Linda
I want to switch from Blogger to WP. Would love some help and suggestions in this process!
That is a great price! I looked into this a while back and someone wanted to charge $150. But believe it or not it is quite easy to do it yourself. And there are plenty of video tutorials on you tube. I was so proud when I made the switch all by myself. Good Luck!

www.thismamaworksit.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service