I have been blogging for a while but I have been trying to get more traffic. Do anyone have any tips on how to build more traffic? www.dsheraydishitout.com

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are alot of ways to generate more traffic to your site. Here are some methods that you should try to increase your site's traffic:

1. Social Bookmarking- Submit each an every one of your blog posts to social bookmarking sites such as stumble upon and digg.

2. Create a video about your site and submit it to alot of video sharing sites

3. Write articles for Ezine and post a link back to your website.

4. Engage in forum discussions.

5. create a slideshow and submit it to slideshare.net and other similar sites

6. Combine all of your blog posts into a pdf file and submit it to ebook sharing sites and torrents.

Getting traffic to your site takes time so just stay consistent with your efforts and continue to build links back to your site.

Well i am still new to this also i know a little boy who just started bloggong and has a few followers and was disappointed because he lost one or two followers then i looked at how many times his blog has been looked at so i told his mom it dosen't matter how many followers you have what matters is if people are reading your blog  it took me a while to relize that i could have 1000 followers but if it not interesting they wont read it so i checked out your site looks good maybe add follow you by GFC i only see subscribe by email lots of great info on there maybe google up sites that will let you post your link on there . I was trying to see how many followers you have Good luck or maybe find othere blogs and see if you can do guest posts to get more exposure.
Thank you so much for your help .

Carla said:

There are alot of ways to generate more traffic to your site. Here are some methods that you should try to increase your site's traffic:

1. Social Bookmarking- Submit each an every one of your blog posts to social bookmarking sites such as stumble upon and digg.

2. Create a video about your site and submit it to alot of video sharing sites

3. Write articles for Ezine and post a link back to your website.

4. Engage in forum discussions.

5. create a slideshow and submit it to slideshare.net and other similar sites

6. Combine all of your blog posts into a pdf file and submit it to ebook sharing sites and torrents.

Getting traffic to your site takes time so just stay consistent with your efforts and continue to build links back to your site.

Thank you for the advice and for visiting I will add a follow me button.

Everydayproductsand More said:
Well i am still new to this also i know a little boy who just started bloggong and has a few followers and was disappointed because he lost one or two followers then i looked at how many times his blog has been looked at so i told his mom it dosen't matter how many followers you have what matters is if people are reading your blog  it took me a while to relize that i could have 1000 followers but if it not interesting they wont read it so i checked out your site looks good maybe add follow you by GFC i only see subscribe by email lots of great info on there maybe google up sites that will let you post your link on there . I was trying to see how many followers you have Good luck or maybe find othere blogs and see if you can do guest posts to get more exposure.

Those are great ideas, ezine does send traffic but sometimes just uses your articles and you may never realize the impact the blog has on the reader. Not all who check it out will comment. Keep content fresh even if you post once a week. It may take years to get a blog really noticed but if you are enjoying the process and learning from it, followers will come.

Terri

http://terri-forehand.blogspot.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service