Hello Moms

I am a relatively new blogger and run a parenting site/blog, I wanted to find out how to get signed up with companies to get products or samples which I then review and post on my blog? Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Tags: reviews

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out Influenster. It's a site where you review products you already have used and you receive points for those reviews. Every month they pick a large group of members to review a box full of products, I was picked my first month into the program. This is the site Influenster.com.

I am signed up with the program and here is a review on one of the boxes they recently sent out that I recieved

VoxBox review

L'Oreal also has a product testing panel you can sign up for right now. Just fill out the quick survey and if you need there match then they will send you an email. Here is the link

As for getting signed up with companies, I know a few people who just sent an email to customer service. All that was required of them was to show their average daily views of there blog/youtube channel and how many active followers they had.

Hope this helped a little! Good luck!

Join Mamma Reviewers to get more exposure for your blog: eepurl.com/trskH

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service