People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I blog to keep my sanity and to stop annoying my hubster! Seriously though I blog because it makes me happy.

I blog because keeping it inside is just not working anymore...Its therapeutic & fun and I hope through it I can connect with other moms to share stories, laughs, cries, and kinship.   

I am at the process of beginning to blog because I have an amazing family story to tell.

I need to talk about things other than child talk. :-)

http://www.auxilioabalto.us/et.al

I like to tell others about how I save with coupons. Blogging also give me a chance to vent or write. 

I like your statement. Very true.  Sometimes the people within our everyday just don't understand. 

Alicia Ledesma said:

I blog because its my outlet to the world that's outside of my home.

i like to teach and share others moms that motherhood is not rocket science.  i grew up pretty much alone... tv or a notebook and paper.  brother always took the tv.   have real poor memory and like to document things and not forget where i out it down.  this way, i only need to know my URL and i am there.  my blog is only for me but the few who have come by are repeat visitors.

I blog because its my way of venting and doing something thats just for me. My little thing that no one in my household does. Its all about me for a change.

... it's a creative outlet for me to put my thoughts to "paper".  I've also found that it's a great place to share all the new tricks my son learns!  I know one day I'll love being to look back at all those stories about him. 

I blog because I want the angel babies to be remembered. 

Sara

I have no memory anymore and it is great way of charting my kids milestones and daily happenings. I wouldn't remember their birthdays if I didn't blog about them!!

LOL. I know what you mean!

sleepingKelly said:

I get tired of talking to myself.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.