People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love to make Nursery Rhymes for my kids - http://twitter.com/NurseryTweets
I started blogging ~ blasian baby notes http://blasianbabynotes.blogspot.com/

because I wanted to share with my other mommies friends. Sending individual emails got to be to hard. But after blogging for a while I found a voice for something that was needed more of online...the voice of a black women parenting an asian and black biracial child.
I've discovered that it allows me to remain connected, not only to the outside world, but to myself. I get to write again, something I've always loved doing. I get to document the big things, as well as the little things. Im able to share, ask, create, read, learn, all through this little big world of blogging.
I blog because it is euphoric every time someone responds about how I've helped them. It makes me feel like my world isn't as small.
Hi new here. I blog partly because I'm a professional writer (and it's nice to be able to write without deadlines or editors or briefs!). But also I blog because I think it's great self-therapy (and a lot cheaper than seeing a shrink!). I dunno if it's OK to include links in the forum but I recently posted on this at my second blog - you can click here to read it as it explains my blogging journey!

It's also a great way to make friends - and so many of my 'cyber-buddies' are now real-life friends......
Looking forward to meeting you all here - wow, it's a big group!
I blog because, I love to share my thoughts with others. Hopefully something I say will change someones life for the better! Also since my hubby is deployed, blogging is what keeps me sane! I just enjoy it so much. Oh! And the most importantly... I love showing off my cute kids :)
because I have things to say that my children just wouldn't understand. because my children do things that I don't want to be the only witness to. because sometimes you have to complain and there isn't always someone there to listen. because I think I'm funny and everyone needs to hear my opinion (they just don't know it). because it makes me feel like I'm part of a community and interacting with the world even when I don't leave the house. And because it's fun!!
I blog because I need a creative outlet. I have notebooks everywhere to write in, I feel like I have so much to write, and it's a great place to write and get feedback. And also vent about day to day life! I also enjoy reading other blogs and meeting bloggers, online and IRL.
I blog because it gives me a chance to use my brain for something else besides playing Candyland or figuring out the directions for Transformers (Einstein could not even follow those directions).
i just started blogging weeks ago and i find it really interesting...it's good to know that there are people out there, moms especially who experience the same things as i do..it's one way of expressing one's self..one's individuality...since i dont go out much anymore, i guess i'd still "get connected in the outside world" through blogging....
I first started to blog by keeping family up to date. I now blog for my own purpose. To get thoughts and ideas out and just post about my life. I blog because I love to.
My blog is about WholeLiving with Style.... My friends are always asking me what I'm using, what I'm doing... I got tired of emailing everyone all time, so I started to put it in a blog.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service