Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

Latest Activity

Stephanie Stebbins posted a status
"Still waiting for payment for the Santa.com promotion. It's been over 45 days and me and 10 other bloggers have not been paid."
9 hours ago
Stephanie Stebbins posted a status
"It has been over 45 days and 10 other blogger including myself have not been paid our $200 for participating in the Santa.com promotion and"
9 hours ago
Laura Smith commented on Pualani's group 'Submit Your Giveaway!'
10 hours ago
Shannon McCraw updated their profile
13 hours ago
Shannon McCraw and Roz Kirby Walker are now friends
13 hours ago
Roz Kirby Walker updated their profile
13 hours ago
Roz Kirby Walker left a comment for Shira Winget
13 hours ago
Roz Kirby Walker left a comment for Julia
13 hours ago

OUR BLOG

Secrets of Readability: Tips for Writing Your Best Content

Writing good content is not an option to remain relevant in the market. You have to write appealing stuff that will help you increase web presence and visibility online. This is the main focus of a…

For 2018, Make Finding the Right Activities for Your Kids Your New Year’s Resolution

New year, new you, new activities for your kids.  Is this is the year that Sam wants to learn to play the violin? Or Suzie wants to take up dancing? Or you need to find John a new lacrosse camp? It can be tough navigating all the options for classes, programs and camps.  In 2018, let other moms…

Advertisements

People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i blog because i have a tough time not having a "job" and miss certain aspects of what i used to do, so this let's me keep a finger on those talents.. www.looksiebaby.com
I love to write and aspire to help people (and make them laugh!)
I blog because no one else will listen when I talk...
I blog because it is free therapy.
I blog for a variety of reasons:

- It's fun and I enjoy writing.
- I have friends & family that like to read my posts about the kids and our life.
- It helps me have a place to dump my thoughts and share my opinions.
- It's a great way to meet other people with similar interests and to find good reading material, i.e. other blogs!
On my personal one I blog because I can express myself. My WAHM blog, I just like the format of the blog for what I put on there.
It's stress relief and a way to connect with other moms!
We blog because it lets us remember things! Through Myspace and Facebook as we posted life's updates for friends and family to see, we would find ourselves months later saying, "When did we do such and such?" and we could check one of the sites and see the date and time and then say, "Oh yeah!".

Blogging lets us do the same thing but in larger portions. :)
I blog because that's the only time my girl does not disturb me. She thinks I'm doing work......
I guess I blog for the same reasons many of your blog. It gives me an outlet outside of the home.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service