People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I blog because its an outlet when I feel like breaking down, it help relieve the stress of being a SAHM of 3 little ones, && helps me to kno that I'm not alone. && I love to write.
I feel like I have really good information and suggestions about living a greener life that I want to share with people. It excites me that there are easy things to do, that often save money that people aren't aware of and I can help them with this!
I read so many other blogs out there and became inspired! I once harbored the secret wish to write a novel, but that dream was pushed aside by---life. Now, I feel like I have found a creative outlet once again, and it makes me happy. Besides connecting with family and friends and practicing my writing, I am also learning so many new things. Recently, I've been doing research on HTML code to improve the look and flow of my blog. So far, I've added an extra sidebar and moved it around, picked up a pretty template, changed sidebar background colors, learned to add colorful borders to text, and added extra widgets here and there. These are pretty minor endeavors in the grand scheme, but they make me feel so technically savvy :)
I just want to say I'm new to this and I still dream about one day at least writing a some kind of piece of literature. I feel as you do, writing makes me happy, and even thoug blogging could be a little risky, it's a step ahead from just journaling, (for me at least). I hope I will be able to learn all the tweaks to better my blog page!
IT MAKES ME HAPPY!
I blog because I need an outlet and because there aren't any stay at home moms in the neighborhood.

I have a nutrition blog and a pure and natureal skincare blog
I blog because it keeps me connected to the world! I also blog so I can share my business with everyone.
Visit my website @ www.myclosetenvy.net
I love to write and I'm able to share the things I've learned. I love being able to share my creativity.
I blog to share the wonderful L'Bri oportunity and their natural skincare products.

My other blog, I write about ways to heal yourself using food and herbs and not medicine.
I like to connect and share with others and meet new people. It's also an outlet for my art- I am a photographer and enjoy sharing personal photos. (I have a separate business site where I share the images I take for work)
I blog because as a mommy of 3 boys, I love having a place I can share my "girlie-girl" loves with. Love chatting makeup, fashion, handbags, jewelry, product recommendation and beauty from the inside out!

Come visit and leave a comment letting me know you were here!
http://www.boutiqueonfeet.blogspot.com/
I blog because I have, and have always had, an urge to externalize my thoughts, feelings, and ideas.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service