People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel the same way! It's my connection to the world from inside my home. I've always had a need to share things I've learned, and I did that by mentoring a child prior to being a parent, but now I want to share and learn from other Moms. Blogging and being a part of communities such as this one allow me to share, learn, and connect. Happy Blogging!!
I agree same happens to me

Alicia Ledesma said:
I blog because its my outlet to the world that's outside of my home.
I get tired of talking to myself.
Ha! That's what I was gonna say too!!

sleepingKelly said:
I get tired of talking to myself.
It relaxes me and I love to help those educating preschoolers
I blog to connect and share with other moms, when I cannot leave the house. :)
it's fun. I know that answer is simple, but I just think it is so much fun. I find blogging therapeutic and a form of escapism as well. I enjoy writing about something that has happened to me and my family, or reviewing a new TV program and celebrity gossip. I like to make my readers laugh.
I blog because It is like talking to some invisible people but with real answers from them, and I like it as a diary, to go back from time to time and see how was I then...
I love to write, I love to document my life, I live two states away from my family, I want my kids to have a record of their mom in her 30's, I have something to say....
I blog because I love connecting with other moms. Also one day I will be turning my blog into a book to give to my girls so they can see all the neat stories I wrote about them growing up :)

The mom blogger community is such a fascinating outlet especially if you are a work at home mom or stay at home mom. It's like all the mom bloggers are our coworkers. :)
What a fun idea!
I'm a scrapbooker, but I"m horrible at journalling in their albums... I'm going to keep that in mind for my personal blog!
I blog because my day as a stay at home mom can get so routine if I allow it. I also want to be sure to remember these thoughts, events, opinions before they escape me...I think we all benefit from reading about the lives of moms just like us - it definitely makes me feel a bit more sane to know that I'm such a normal mom.
I also want to make friends with similar interests and situations.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service