People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Blog Because, Blogging Increase Traffic! :)
I blog because writing has always been one of the ways I love to communicate. For me, life is about one thing. Learning.
If my writing can join the larger conversation and help others, while allowing me to learn in the process--that's fulfillment.
Rosie Girl Dreams
http://rosiegirldreams.com
Beacuse it's a fun thing to do.
I need an outlet for my creativity. At least I like to think I'm creative. :)
I am a random mama wth random thoughts and Facebook, Twitter is just not enough!!!

Plus since I suck at scrapbooking, it's a great way to post pictures and happenings with my 3 lovely children living overseas in Germany!
I've discovered that I am not alone in my journey for peace and self-discovery or my challenges as a mommy; it is amazing to share experiences and trade stories with other women going through the same things.

GG
http://www.peaceloveprettythings.blogspot.com
Ha! That's what I was gonna say too!!

sleepingKelly said:
I get tired of talking to myself.
...who am i supposed to ramble to but the rest of the world? :-)
I love to write, and I write what I love.
I started blogging because I like to reach out to other women. My plan is to eventually start an online biz and I wanted to learn about the blogging business, so I started my personal blog. Turns out though, I have been going thru a personal struggle with depression and anxiety, who knew that blogging would end up being therapeutic!
Bernice at Ramblings of a Woman
It's a good record for me to reflect upon later and record memories. Also, I think I'm much funnier than my SO does, so I needed a new outlet for my witty banter ;)
I can!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service