People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I blog because it helps me feel connected to the outside world as a mother who is all nearly 24/7 which munkins!
I started blogging out of curiousity. As I got into it...I changed my blog because it was about business. Now I blog because I love it. I love love it. It makes me feel happy. I tell everyone about blogging to help them in anyway. It has made a big imapct on my life.
I blog to share my view. It's like a journal to me..
It's cheaper than a psychiatrist :))
Attachments:
I agree same happens to me

Alicia Ledesma said:
I blog because its my outlet to the world that's outside of my home.
Because is hard to stay at home I have found that I can make some money (unfortunately I haven't yet) and makes me feel like if I still working 
- i love to share
- i love journaling
- i meet great people in the blogosphere
- i may just help someone somehow
it's my escape!

My Motherless Adventure
I blog because I get to express my "creative genius" (I use that word genius rather loosely!) and as an outlet for my quirky, random thoughts and sometimes quirky, random life.

It's a journey of my life as a single, divorced mom and full time college student.

It's me at my most delightful. It's me when I'm hurting. It's me when I feel like I need to better step up to the mother plate and bat one out of the park. It's me holding onto my faith and me just trying to put one foot in front of the other.

It's the story of my kids. It's the story of me. It's the story of us.
This question is funny because my best friend who is also my son's Godmother asked me this same question the other day. And I had to sit and think about it and this is what I told her. I said honestly I think I started blogging because I have a lot of views and things that I want to get out there and on top of that I need some way to pay for this lipsuction next year. We both laughed about it but the truth of the matter is having my son jacked up my body and I am ready to get it fixed and getting it fixed cost money. I already had my boobs done and the last thing I need is my lipo and then I will be good to go. It might not be an ideal mommy answer but its a real answer just like my blog. I don't blog about making scrapbook pages or baking cookies I blog about the unconventional truths in my life and those around me.

Danielle at The Mommy Chronicles
I blog because i enjoy helping others seek employment

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service