People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I blog because I like to share good information with others and I love to be creative.
If you are looking for a way to get some traffic to your site I have few recommendations:

EntreCard- This is a lot like a business card for bloggers. It is divided up in categories so that you can target other bloggers in your specific niche. You install a small widget on your blog and when other members of entrecard stop by they drop on your widget. You can drop up to 300 times a day and for the most part if you drop they will follow. It offers a nice boost in traffic.

Adgitize- This program offers 2 things they offer advertising for about $14 a month and they offer to have you as a publisher put their ads up on your blog. As a publisher you get points everytime your page loads, these points translate into dollars. You also gain points from clicking on other people ads ( which are just other blogs). As an advertiser you also get points that translate into money. In the first month you make your $14 dollars back basically making you all profit and increasing your presence in the blogger community.

Digg- This has to be my all time favorite and has gotten me the most traffic ever. After you register on Digg you can go in an comment on their top stories. Within your comment link back to your blog or one of your post and as people read your comment they will more then likely click on your link and check out your blog. If you have entertaining content that pulls them in you may just hook so new readers and followers.

I hope that this can help all of you!
Check Out My Blog http://the-mommychronicles.com
I blog to give others a look inside of a real live family. But also to raise awareness about our son's illness (Friedreich's Ataxia) and also to try and fundraise to get a permanent home for our family that is handicapped accessible.

Sometimes blogging gives me the outlet I need to express simply what is going on inside my head at any given moment.
I love helping other Moms!
I have something to say and even if no one reads it or agrees with it, I've said it and can move on.
I wish to connect with other bloggers and Moms.

I blog first and formost because I enjoy it. I also blog to spread Autism awareness and I would really like to start promoting products.

Madison

I am a new blogger and having a blog is going to be a fun new outlet to talk about my love for photos, photo solutions, album making, baking, cooking, shopping, couponing, and well pretty much anything on my mind.

www.detaryphotoproject.blogspot.com

I started my first blog as a place to write about my various crafting and sewing projects. It helps me to Keep on the same projects and finish them instead of starting tons projects and half finishing them! I started my new blog as a way to tell other moms about my favorite products. I like to reasearch everything before I make a purchase for my kids, so I wanted to pass the information along. 
I'm going to have to agree with sleepingKelly! I get tired of talking to myself too, lol! Mostly I blog because it's fun. It's a good outlet for my random thoughts, of which I have many. When it stops being fun, I'll be done.

I have several reasons for blogging. To help promote my business, to help others learn from my mistakes, and to rant. Living in the country, and trying to save money, means I stay at home a lot, and home is a farm with 3 dogs, 7 horses, and a wonderful man who has enough to deal with without my complaints to him. Don't get me wrong, I do get out, but I think I can word things better in writing then I can verbally. So, every once in a while, I will throw out a new rant on one of my two blogs, depending on what the rant is all about, farming, business or just a rant.

Michelle

A Home Business in Today's Economy

Diamond M Sales

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service