People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to share and learn from others.

I started blogging because I wanted to connect with other mothers. I don't have many mom friends.

I love to share thoughts, inspirations and also things that I learn...hoping to help others from what I've experienced.  :)

I'm an Ob/Gyn, and I think it's a cool way to share medically sound information, to connect with patients, my community, and colleagues.

drsuzyyhall

'Simple Answers to Everyday GYN Health Concerns'

http://www.facebook.com/find.drsuzyyhall

http://www.facebook.com/gynogroupie  

me to Vanessa =)

Vanessa Smith said:

I started blogging because I wanted to connect with other mothers. I don't have many mom friends.

It makes me happy!  I love to share, to laugh and to vent with fellow bloggers.

It is the one place I can let my fun, creative, and sarcastic side out without hesitation. I can tell it like it is, I can hyperbole, I can laugh. And I can connect with other parents who "get it"

I started blogging out of curiousity. I've been reading other people's blogs and loved them. I was hesistant to start because I didn't think I could do it. 

I just started so I have a long way to go but I started blogging because it gives me opportunity to get my thoughts out, sort of like a journal. I started blogging to connect with other people.  I hope that my blog will become helpful and fun for others to read.

My blog is in the beginning stages but please check it out:

simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com

I have gone through a lot and have a lot on my mind.  I am a psych major and I feel like my life's experiences as well as studies help me to see things in a way that other's don't.  Also, I appreciate the perspective of others, even if I don't agree.  I want to help people, ultimatley, and maybe if someone can relate to what I am saying, I can create some sort of spark, that when my blog really gets going, I will be helpful to someone. 

I blog because it is a creative portal for me to share my experiences and my recipes. I get inspired by other poeple's feedback and love that I've created my own "personal" recipe box at www.bitesforbabies.com

I agree with you! I only startred blogging in January...and now I wonder, why did it take so long to get started?! I love sharing ideas and getting to know others via their blogs! ;-)

SpicyMom said:

It makes me happy!  I love to share, to laugh and to vent with fellow bloggers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service