People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no one listens to me in my house!
I love to write. I always have and now I can! Even if no one reads my posts, I'll keep blogging.
To helps me remember important thing and ideals that I don't want to forget.
To helps me remember important thing and ideals that I don't want to forget.
Its my me time, I love meeting new moms and it keeps my sanity :)
Because I travel alot and need some place to put all those silly things I encounter that no one would believe if I were to tell them. LOL! Check mine out here: http://mavismoments.blogspot.com/
motherhood is a journey in my life that I never want to forget. I blog about the joys, frustrations and humour of bringing up a child. How life is always easier when I see it as half full. Blogging is a great networking tool to know other moms and to encourage each other in this parenting journey.
I love to make Nursery Rhymes for my kids - http://twitter.com/NurseryTweets
I started blogging ~ blasian baby notes http://blasianbabynotes.blogspot.com/

because I wanted to share with my other mommies friends. Sending individual emails got to be to hard. But after blogging for a while I found a voice for something that was needed more of online...the voice of a black women parenting an asian and black biracial child.
I've discovered that it allows me to remain connected, not only to the outside world, but to myself. I get to write again, something I've always loved doing. I get to document the big things, as well as the little things. Im able to share, ask, create, read, learn, all through this little big world of blogging.
I blog because it is euphoric every time someone responds about how I've helped them. It makes me feel like my world isn't as small.
Hi new here. I blog partly because I'm a professional writer (and it's nice to be able to write without deadlines or editors or briefs!). But also I blog because I think it's great self-therapy (and a lot cheaper than seeing a shrink!). I dunno if it's OK to include links in the forum but I recently posted on this at my second blog - you can click here to read it as it explains my blogging journey!

It's also a great way to make friends - and so many of my 'cyber-buddies' are now real-life friends......
Looking forward to meeting you all here - wow, it's a big group!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service