People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I blog because it's a way for me to vent, when needed. I also blog about scrap kits I've worked with and about the things my munchkins do. Right now I'm blogging mainly about our potty training adventures with Shane.
I blog because I love to write and I have spent years writing advice, stories and articles on various online forums. I wanted a way to consolidate it all and maybe provide something useful to a reader or two.
so I don't go nuts
I'm a narcissist. Kidding.
I blog because its a good way to express myself, my thoughts, things and recipes I want to share, and be heard
I blog to capture memories, to write on subjects of my choosing, to network with other moms and bloggers, and to engage in discussions on parenting topics I have and have not yet experienced. And, I like to make people laugh.
It's a creative outlet for me. I enjoy writing, I wanted to share experiences with others, particularly other women going through similar things, have a writing outlet that was more creative than my academic side, & to stay sane.
I blog because I want to share my thoughts, ideas and views on certain discussion or topic.
I blog for several reasons. One is relieve stress. I learned that writing helps me deal with what is bothering me. I also blog to share my story, hopefully to encourage or inspire others with what I have gone through, where I am now, and where I am going.
I want to document my life :) I blog for myself but love it that other people read about it and comment on it to.
I blog because we got rid of cable, so this is quickly replacing my TV habit.

Blessings on your Journey!
Kim
fistfullofdandelions.blogspot.com
I have always been a very very private person -- so private that I didn't even write things down in a diary... Then I started reading blogs and I realized that I had this bizarre need to talk about myself and my "almost daily" observations... Completely out of character for me, but now I'm completely addicted. http://designsigh.typepad.com/forthebirds/ -- Ry

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service