People blog for a variety of reasons. Why do you blog?

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I blog because it's a way for me to vent, when needed. I also blog about scrap kits I've worked with and about the things my munchkins do. Right now I'm blogging mainly about our potty training adventures with Shane.
I blog because I love to write and I have spent years writing advice, stories and articles on various online forums. I wanted a way to consolidate it all and maybe provide something useful to a reader or two.
so I don't go nuts
I'm a narcissist. Kidding.
I blog because its a good way to express myself, my thoughts, things and recipes I want to share, and be heard
I blog to capture memories, to write on subjects of my choosing, to network with other moms and bloggers, and to engage in discussions on parenting topics I have and have not yet experienced. And, I like to make people laugh.
It's a creative outlet for me. I enjoy writing, I wanted to share experiences with others, particularly other women going through similar things, have a writing outlet that was more creative than my academic side, & to stay sane.
I blog because I want to share my thoughts, ideas and views on certain discussion or topic.
I blog for several reasons. One is relieve stress. I learned that writing helps me deal with what is bothering me. I also blog to share my story, hopefully to encourage or inspire others with what I have gone through, where I am now, and where I am going.
I want to document my life :) I blog for myself but love it that other people read about it and comment on it to.
I blog because we got rid of cable, so this is quickly replacing my TV habit.

Blessings on your Journey!
Kim
fistfullofdandelions.blogspot.com
I have always been a very very private person -- so private that I didn't even write things down in a diary... Then I started reading blogs and I realized that I had this bizarre need to talk about myself and my "almost daily" observations... Completely out of character for me, but now I'm completely addicted. http://designsigh.typepad.com/forthebirds/ -- Ry

RSS

Have You Been Following Team USA?

Team USA beat Germany last night. They play in the championship on Sunday. 

We'll be watching. Will you?

Have you been following the Women's World Cup?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Blog Prompt

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Video Dose

This man found a soulmate in a puppy and it's adorable!

Share photos of your pets when they were pint size.

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service