I daydream that I get invited to (event) as an influential mom blogger.

As mom bloggers' influence grows we find ourselves on the VIP lists of major events. Where would you like to be invited? To the Oscars, Golden Globes, the Inauguration, Fashion Week, the premiere of a big movie? Where would you like to be invited because you are a mom blogger?

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Disney definitely does events right. I used to cover new ride openings for an Orlando travel Web site and got VIP access every time they did something new. Pretty cool for sure.

Now, though, I'd love to be invited to speak anywhere about blogging. And, I would love to attend BlogHer!
The Inauguration in January! I am DEAD SERIOUS!
BlogHer---I'm not in the league of these influential female bloggers, but a girl can dream!
BlogHer or the Mom 2.0 Summit. But, it's a dream!
Ah, accepting my award for the Nobel Prize for Literature.

I also dream of having a conference of mom buddhist bloggers. We're cool, I wouldnt be egotistical either, like I would be accepting my Nobel ;)

Heather
I would love if I was invited to Anything Disney with my family like Disneyworld. What a great dream. If would be nice for the dream to come true. ;)
My dream invite would definetely be Fashion Week...or any other fabulous fashion event...and then I could show the world how fabulous and fashionable moms can be!!

I daydream that I am invited to fill-in for one of the ladies on The Talk. I love that show so much that whenever I watch it I find myself talking to the ladies out loud. I just hope Leah Remini is there on that day because she is RIDONKULOUSLY funny.

Nacia (Moms in Boyland)

I love learning about new cities, so I would love to be invited to FAM tours of family friendly cities across the states.

To the big reveal of the new electrolux washer and dryer.  Half way through, they call me up to give me my very own!  That's dreamin'.  LOL!

http://drinkinfrommysaucer.blogspot.com/

The premiere of a big movie would be grand!
Any free vacation for the family would be great. Especially somewhere warm :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service