I daydream that I get invited to (event) as an influential mom blogger.

As mom bloggers' influence grows we find ourselves on the VIP lists of major events. Where would you like to be invited? To the Oscars, Golden Globes, the Inauguration, Fashion Week, the premiere of a big movie? Where would you like to be invited because you are a mom blogger?

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to be on Oprah or be invited as a guest on The View. Then I would know I have made it to Mom Stardom!
Disney World!!  After raising my kids as a single parent, I was never able to afford to take them to such places as children. Now that they are grown, It would be a wonderful event/trip to attend with them.
I think more than anything, I'd like to be invited to a Nikon event, learn more about their cameras and perhaps even learn how to better use my own Nikon through a workshop.

I would definitely have to say Disney.  After all, that's what my blog is about :)

Loving Disney

Another great question that I have asked myself ~ great minds think alike!  I would love to be invited as a blogger to a movie premier!  I think it would be fun to go with a group of like minded people (aka fellow bloggers).  I'd also like to be invited to a blogger convention.  Just an invite would make my day!
If I could chose anywhere, I'd want to be invited to the United Nations. To see what it's like to be involved with world changing events, tops my list.

I think I would love to go anywhere outside of my city...we don't get out much! ;)  These questions are such fun!  www.growinguptoronto.com

I would love to be invited to any Red Carpet Events!

That would be awesome Glynis!

Glynis Ciccone said:

I want to be on Oprah or be invited as a guest on The View. Then I would know I have made it to Mom Stardom!

BlogHer would be cool!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service