I don't understand why my unique visitor is 0. Please help.

I have giveaways on my blog and I have many people entered them. But when I check my stats on google, it show that I don't have any visitors at all.

When I checked my stats using blogspot, I can see how many time my posts have been viewed.

I don't understand why can't I check my unique visitors. It's really difficult for me to answer the companies when they asked about my unique visitors.

I tried really hard to post my links on the other website to generate the traffics which I think it's working but I still don't have any visitors at all when I use google to check it.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!  I had this same issue with my old wordpress blog.  I followed Googles instructions to copy/paste the code into each page and I got noting.  Check out these instructions, this should work.  (this is not my blog, I googled and found it.)

http://www.blogsbyheather.com/2012/04/how-to-install-google-analyti...

Shanna

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service