I was watching CNN on Friday and they were talking about follow me friday and it's success Would anyone be interested in doing this in a blog version instead of on twitter? On our blog we could recommend someone else's blog to our reader, I think this could really work- let me know what your thoughts are and if we have to change a thing or two we can since the reader woulild not be following the person all day like on twitter, maybe we could call it find me friday I don't know or keep the name the same. Thoughts ? Would you be interested can't do it alone.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be interested in this as well! I am new here, but I think it would be a lot of fun. What a great way to get our blogs out there!
I'm interested, what now?
I'm a newbie too and I'm still trying to figure out how all the blogging pieces fit together, so I'd LOVE to participate and learn something new. Count me in...now what....LOL
Count me in!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service