FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Acquiring a Taste for Wine – How to Properly Enjoy This Elegant Beverage

Even if you drink wine regularly, you might not have a developed taste for it. Drinking box wine from your local supermarket does not mean that you know wine, but if you would like to acquire a more elevated taste for this extremely elegant and at times sophisticated beverage, the process is…

Things To Know Before Taking Out A Personal Loan

Personal loans are designed to give individuals a rapid influx of cash when times are hard. They offer people a way to acquire the necessary capital to carry out some home renovations or to pay off debts and raise their credit score.

Of course, as with any other…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

Okay so I never blogged before. I have no clue to what I'm doing. I decided to give it a try. I'm a stay at home mom, I have a 4 month old son and I'm 21. I get lonely sometimes and I get bored. Everyone is working and I'm here home with my wonderful son. So if anyone can give me edvise on how to blog lol please let me know. I want to get into a hobby and I feel like blogging would be a great hobby. THANKS :)

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kayla! I'm also very new to blogging. Luckily, my friend (who is also a blogger) helped get me started. Do you already have a blog-site? If so, the best advise I can give you is to literally post and share your blog posts every day, if you can. I only have two friends on this bloggers club site lol. But, that's a start. I was told that this club will help you meet potential followers and subscribers, as well as become good friends with some. I'm down for that! The point of my blog is to get information out there, for everyone to see and incorporate to their lives.

Make sure all your posts are genuine. We are all moms in this club and can probably relate to many things you go through on a day-to day basis with your child. I have two of my own.

I hope this will give you an idea of where to begin. You are not the only one new to this. I'm right here with you. :) Good luck and check out my blog-site and let me know how you like it.

www.transcendwithme.wix.com/blog  

I know I am a month late to see this post but I have only just started a blog too http://www.newmamaolive.com/. How's your blog going now? I am 25 years old and 25 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I am thinking that I could get lonely while be home too so that's why I started my blog. i'd love to chat some more with you :)

Hope you're well x

Hi Kayla! I am kinda new to blogging too! I have had a blog for about 8 years, but it was just for family and friends. Now I have a Mommy Blog that is meant for a larger audience. I don't exactly know what I am doing, but like you mentioned, I get lonely and bored, and would like a hobby (blogging). Sorry I am not much help, but hopefully we get some great advice.

adventureintomommyhood.wordpress.com/

Hi! I wanted to let you know about a small Facebook group of fairly new bloggers.  We all work together to help promote each other. Come on over and check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1517183638578087/

-Gidget

www.mommyperfect.com 

Awesome! Thank you for letting us know!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service