It it time. It is beyond time. I need a better look. My blog needs a revamp. But I don't know where to go. Any recommendations? Suggestions? Please help me!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I work creating logos and images for a woman who designs webpages and such. I'm not sure if she does blogs, but you can always ask.

August Afternoon Design

If you want to do it yourself, there is a lot of information out there on the web if you just look for it. My blog and website aren't as sleek as some others, but they fit the style of my business and I did them myself so they were cheap! :D

Chichiboulie

The Boulie Blog
Thanks so much! You know, I probably could redo it. I have done a lot of it on my own already. And I must say I am proud of what I have, but I am just afraid that if I want to keep going forward, I need something more professional that is going to take A LOT of time! Thanks for both suggestions!
Hi there! I heard your cry for help and am coming to the rescue! On the sidebar of my blog, I have a list of buttons. One is entitled something like "Free Blog Stuff". When you click on it, it will take you to a page of really great sites that offer free blog backgrounds and templates. There are quite a few to choose from. Hope this helps!

http://monkeysmomma.blogspot.com
cutest blog on the block has some good free backgrounds
Thank you so much! I actually found someone who is EXTREMELY reasonable in price, and very very quick and patient! If you ever need one redone, it is Tara's Designs.
Hi there "Frugal Mom knows Best,"
I'm brand new to the mom blog/vlog world. But wanted to pass along the gal who designed my blog/vlog. Her name is Jeanine and her website is called idesignblogs.com. I was really pleased with her work and thought her prices were competitive. Plus she worked very quickly. If you have any other questions for me please free to contact me. Good luck with the revamp!

Lizziebtv
cutestblogontheblock.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service