Since I started my counter on May 1, 2009 I have now had 1,000 unique visitors!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!!! I just wanted to share my excitement!
Peace,
K

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Kathy!
Congratulations! Keep up the great work.
Thank you ladies! I am trying not to listen to naysayers and just enjoy my new hobby! Thanks for the encouragement!
Wow that is a great achievement. Congratulations!

Cool! The dream of every newbie! (like me!) :)
Congrats! Keep up the good work!
Congrats! That's pretty fast considering you only started on May 1st. Great job.
Wow, what's your secret? How did you get your name out there so fast? Congrats!
Thanks ladies! I am pleased to have reached over 1300 posts by May 23rd! My secret? I am just really proactive in getting my blog out there. I am on Facebook and Mombloggers and many other forums. I LOVE to write and am trying to keep to a daily schedule, though some days can be tough if I am working at my paying job! I may have a lot of readers but I do not have the monetizing down and am paying for this hopbby right now without making anything... for now. I would love to be able to write full time and that is my goal. Let's all keep it up ladies and we will all be successful in some way!
Peace,
K
www.strawberryseeds.net
Thank you everyone, but I really am needing to figure out my Google analytics and Folllowers so I can show what I am doing. Any advice?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service