ADVERTISEMENT

How many hours per week do you dedicate to blogging?

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably 10 to 15 hours each week (posting, visting others, researchign ideas, etc)
Hmmm?? I don't know. I think I spend about 30 hours a week blogging, which includes hopping, dropping, commenting, posting, etc. Blogging isn't just work it's fun so it's often hard to break away.
I'll only admit to about 10 - 15 hours (including reading other blogs).... it does depend on the week, and whether I've got a "real" work project! Don't want to look like I neglect the kiddos too much, don't ya know...
I have no idea! I write at least a post a day but it doesn't seem to take me very long.
Since I have a full time job, I should say just a few hours per day, BUT to be honest it is many more than that if you count reading and commenting on fellow bloggers sites!
I spend 15-20 hours a week, about 2+ hours a day... at least!

I do it for fun, for sanity, and just to catch up with my new bloggy friends!
Google reader has made my Blogging time more productive.
Hmm.. i guess about three hours.. but ask me how much time I spend reading blogs.. and we've got a radically different answer!
I should start tracking how much time I spend actually blogging. But to venture a guess, probably 10 to 15 hours a week right now. I plan on upping that though now because my hours just got cut at my part time job, so I am looking for more blogging opps! I love to write!!!
When I just had LuluMom, http://lulu-momblog.blogspot.com/
about 3 hours a week, including research, etc.
Now that I consult for MadCap, http://blog.madcaplogic.com/
add about 10 to that. Again, timely posts, well researched, and all.
But, did I say how much I love it!
Hmmmm, I'd probably say 10-15 on average.
At Delightful Divas In Business, we spend about 15-20 hours a week blogging. Maybe more. That includes brainstorming, posting, reading, etc....
I dedicate too much time blogging and reading blogs. I spend a couple hours a day, reading blogs, and I try to post daily.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How to Easily Teach Your Kids to Save, Spend, and Share Money

By Anne Carr 

The other day we were in Target and an automated piggy bank made by a big brand caught our eye. Our youngest daughter really wanted it! The piggy bank would count all of the money automatically as your child put more and more money into it. On one hand we thought it was…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Wanda Jefferson and Lauren Kinghorn are now friends
11 minutes ago
Wanda Jefferson replied to Samsam M.'s discussion 'WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE A PREGNANT OR A NEW MUMMY?'
16 minutes ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a status
"I am up and ready to start my day...sipping coffee checking out social media...for now lol"
21 minutes ago
Lauren Kinghorn commented on Mom Bloggers Club's group 'Newbie Bloggers'
3 hours ago
Lauren Kinghorn joined Mom Bloggers Club's group
3 hours ago
Lauren Kinghorn liked Mom Bloggers Club's group Newbie Bloggers
3 hours ago
Katherine Corrigan commented on Francine Sanchez's group 'Let's Enter Each others Giveaways'
7 hours ago
Tina Bassett replied to Shelby Stover's discussion 'Twitter!'
8 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service