ADVERTISEMENT

How many hours per week do you dedicate to blogging?

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably 10 to 15 hours each week (posting, visting others, researchign ideas, etc)
Hmmm?? I don't know. I think I spend about 30 hours a week blogging, which includes hopping, dropping, commenting, posting, etc. Blogging isn't just work it's fun so it's often hard to break away.
I'll only admit to about 10 - 15 hours (including reading other blogs).... it does depend on the week, and whether I've got a "real" work project! Don't want to look like I neglect the kiddos too much, don't ya know...
I have no idea! I write at least a post a day but it doesn't seem to take me very long.
Since I have a full time job, I should say just a few hours per day, BUT to be honest it is many more than that if you count reading and commenting on fellow bloggers sites!
I spend 15-20 hours a week, about 2+ hours a day... at least!

I do it for fun, for sanity, and just to catch up with my new bloggy friends!
Google reader has made my Blogging time more productive.
Hmm.. i guess about three hours.. but ask me how much time I spend reading blogs.. and we've got a radically different answer!
I should start tracking how much time I spend actually blogging. But to venture a guess, probably 10 to 15 hours a week right now. I plan on upping that though now because my hours just got cut at my part time job, so I am looking for more blogging opps! I love to write!!!
When I just had LuluMom, http://lulu-momblog.blogspot.com/
about 3 hours a week, including research, etc.
Now that I consult for MadCap, http://blog.madcaplogic.com/
add about 10 to that. Again, timely posts, well researched, and all.
But, did I say how much I love it!
Hmmmm, I'd probably say 10-15 on average.
At Delightful Divas In Business, we spend about 15-20 hours a week blogging. Maybe more. That includes brainstorming, posting, reading, etc....
I dedicate too much time blogging and reading blogs. I spend a couple hours a day, reading blogs, and I try to post daily.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

The Story Behind The New Must-Have Nursery Item Of The Season + Giveaway

Babies are irresistible when they are sleeping, as every mom knows. This is what inspired Rookie Humans' founder and momma of two, Gabriela Anggono, to launch a whimsical line of crib sheets designed to create beautiful backdrops for…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service