Hello,I love blogging and enjoy reading,commenting.. Here is mine Boutique Stitches

Come follow mine,comment with a link and i will enjoy your blog every morning with coffee!

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! I am looking at your blog right now. Check out mine at My Life as Mom and Wife.

Have a great day!
Heading over now! Mine is :)
Well girl! You are welcome to check out my blog at Like I say, I only get a couple of good thoughts a year, so you might have to bear with me! Enjoy your coffee!
OK, you totally rocked my world with the multiplication site! I was dreading pulling out the flashcards! Now we don't have to!
Wow, I'm SO excited to have found this site yesterday. How cool to have all of us mom bloggers in one place not only supporting each other but getting to read each others goodies. I am going to go down all the replies in the post and follow all of you:) I'm really looking forward to some great reading!! I would love if you guys would follow me back at

Hope you are all having a beautiful evening!!

Kristie Wooten
Following ya'. Feel free to check us out. (no we don't practice wiccan or pagan beliefs, just fun in our name.)
Thanks!!! Following you back now:)

Kristie Wooten
Here is mine: I'm following your blog and I really like it!
Thanks! Drop by mine:

Mommy Moves Again

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service