Hi!

I am in need of some new blogs to read! Please send me your link. I will follow, comment, etc.

<3<3<3

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is my latest post- Life's best lessons learned from our dogs
but I blog about life as a woman. I have older kids and grandkids. Would love to have you visit!
Bernice
I saw a great U-tube tonight about a dog being trained for a companion dog. He failed, but became a winning companion dog on a surf board. It was a tear jerker.

I told the story about how my black lab would pull kids on skates around the circle where we used to live. My mom always said, "Be good to dogs because they are people too." Do you think she knew something we don't?

It is so nice to meet you and your family.

Dr Robert E McGinnis

Bernice Wood said:
but I blog about life as a woman. I have older kids and grandkids. Would love to have you visit!
Bernice
My dog Ghost is a Great Pyrenees. She would pull my sons around the block while they rode on a skateboard.

Paradise said:
I saw a great U-tube tonight about a dog being trained for a companion dog. He failed, but became a winning companion dog on a surf board. It was a tear jerker.

I told the story about how my black lab would pull kids on skates around the circle where we used to live. My mom always said, "Be good to dogs because they are people too." Do you think she knew something we don't?

It is so nice to meet you and your family.

Dr Robert E McGinnis

Bernice Wood said:
Bernice
Well...I'll take you up on your offer!

Pop over to tomatobabyblog
for something "different."

My children are growing up ...
my husband loves my cooking ...
I drink too much coffee ...
I love the color "red"
photography is a new passion ... and
my dog doesn't mess in the house.
But there's a lot more to read over at tomatobaby!

Love your bucket list ... I have one of sorts too
... although its forever changing! Enjoy ~j.

This is a sunset off our western slope. We can sit on our BBQ stand and watch this kind of wonder every night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4

Here is the link to the dog surfing, better have a hanky handy.
That is so cool. How did you add the saying to your picture?

Paradise said:

This is a sunset off our western slope. We can sit on our BBQ stand and watch this kind of wonder every night.
I do have one, actually. I'll try and post it here for you. Thank you for checking me out! I appreciate it!

Follow Me

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Carol Lawrence said:
Hello, I was looking for a follow button but didn't see it. If you don't have one you might want to add it.
Kali Capps said:
http://www.thebossofu.com
Mommy blog with a twist of honesty and sarcasm.
Hey Hip Mom!

Come check us out:
http://www.willblogforbeauty.com

See you there : )
Carol Lawrence,

Regarding the lettering over the sunset picture:

This is done with Adobe Photo shop which I also use for some of my book covers. My daughter/editor is very good with this sort of thing.

Thanks
Thanks for offering. Looks like you will be reading for a while with all these replies.

My blog is about being a stay-at-home mom and learning to find yourself again.

www.tlcombest.wordpress.com

Torie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service