I have been pretty casual about my blog for a while now, but I would love to get more subscribers and viewers.  Any tips on building my audience?  Please advise.

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you please tell me what blog hops are? How do they work?

Thanks so much for this reply! I would love more help and will ping you directly for it. I am pretty much having the same issue: I dont know how to move beyond my immediate circle of people i know for more readership.

Looking forward to chatting with you about blog stuff :)

Just linked up to your blog hop. Yaay! My first ever. Thanks so much.

I am following you now. <3

i would love more readers as well. lets network together!

Hi! I followed. Your blog looks great. Would you please follow us back as well? Thanks so much!

Colleen at Sugar Aunts

Hi Drey! I feeling the same way. I'm looking for ways to create traffic for my new blog. Please follow me at and on my website at and I will return the favor. I look forward to reading your blogs! Have a great day!

Hello, I followed...I loved your Halloween doughnut post! Please follow us, Would LOVE to gain more views and followers, as well!

Colleen at Sugar Aunts

The best thing you can do is write content that people really find useful. Blog hops are fun but usually not for long term traffic and honestly most just come to your blog to ask you to follow them few really read your blog.  If you write tutorials or content that will make your readers want to share or  follow that will bring you more traffic over the long run.

Also if you become a guest on another blog that will help drive traffic as long as they have a strong following.

Lisa Cash Hanson

Author Get Famous Most Amazing Mom Bloggers Resource On The Planet

2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service