ADVERTISEMENT

Hi!   I changed my blog up a few months back and now I only have 5 followers.  I would love it if you would follow my blog.  Please let me know that you did and I will follow yours too.   Thanks!

 

http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New follower :)
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Kandyce Cruz said:
Hi everyone! Im looking for new followers, and new blogs to follow, please comment on my post and leave your blogsite address and I will follow you back. Thanks in advance http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com 
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Amy Simon said:
New follower :)
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Show Me MaMa said:

I am following your blog.

http://showmemama.com

Thank you!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Nicole Etolen said:

I'm following. I love your monkeys!! They are just beyond adorable, and so unique!

Your monkeys are adorable and your post on hemming pants in great for someone like me who has a love/hate relationship with the sewing machine. Glad to be a follower!

 

-Ceinwyn

http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com


Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Ceinwyn Rudnick said:

Your monkeys are adorable and your post on hemming pants in great for someone like me who has a love/hate relationship with the sewing machine. Glad to be a follower!

 

-Ceinwyn

http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com

I'm following you. I'm Kristina from MountainMum.com

 

I love your etsy shop.. so cute. Are you in need of hosting a giveaway? If I can let me know

Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

I might want to host a giveaway later in the year.   I've got so many orders right now I really don't have the time.   I'll keep you in mind.   Thanks!

Kristina Ruth said:

I'm following you. I'm Kristina from MountainMum.com

 

I love your etsy shop.. so cute. Are you in need of hosting a giveaway? If I can let me know

Hi! I am headed over there now, will follow. I am new here, but I only have 3 followers on my blogspot page, (I was over at xanga for years) so if you don't mind returning the favor, maybe we can build up our blogs!! Thanks!

 

Jennie 

http://tidbitzearthlydelights.blogspot.com

Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)

Jennie Tidbitz said:

Hi! I am headed over there now, will follow. I am new here, but I only have 3 followers on my blogspot page, (I was over at xanga for years) so if you don't mind returning the favor, maybe we can build up our blogs!! Thanks!

 

Jennie 

http://tidbitzearthlydelights.blogspot.com

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Boarding School Can Help You Parent a Troubled Teen

Parenting teens is hard enough, but parenting a troubled teen can feel impossible. Most parents simply don’t have the training in psychotherapy techniques, communication skills, and mentoring necessary to guide a teen through the troubled years of adolescence, especially when that teen is also struggling with mental…

Has Blogging Become One Big Chore?

Have you ever looked at your blog’s dashboard and whimpered to yourself, “Oh, I just cannot in any way, shape, or form write a blog post today?”

We have all been there, right? Or, is it just me?

After eight years of blogging I have whimpered that more times than I…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service