Mom Bloggers Club

22,000+ Members - The Largest Mom Blogger Network in the World

Hi!   I changed my blog up a few months back and now I only have 5 followers.  I would love it if you would follow my blog.  Please let me know that you did and I will follow yours too.   Thanks!

 

http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New follower :)
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Kandyce Cruz said:
Hi everyone! Im looking for new followers, and new blogs to follow, please comment on my post and leave your blogsite address and I will follow you back. Thanks in advance http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com 
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Amy Simon said:
New follower :)
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Show Me MaMa said:

I am following your blog.

http://showmemama.com

Thank you!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Nicole Etolen said:

I'm following. I love your monkeys!! They are just beyond adorable, and so unique!

Your monkeys are adorable and your post on hemming pants in great for someone like me who has a love/hate relationship with the sewing machine. Glad to be a follower!

 

-Ceinwyn

http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com


Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Ceinwyn Rudnick said:

Your monkeys are adorable and your post on hemming pants in great for someone like me who has a love/hate relationship with the sewing machine. Glad to be a follower!

 

-Ceinwyn

http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com

I'm following you. I'm Kristina from MountainMum.com

 

I love your etsy shop.. so cute. Are you in need of hosting a giveaway? If I can let me know

Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

I might want to host a giveaway later in the year.   I've got so many orders right now I really don't have the time.   I'll keep you in mind.   Thanks!

Kristina Ruth said:

I'm following you. I'm Kristina from MountainMum.com

 

I love your etsy shop.. so cute. Are you in need of hosting a giveaway? If I can let me know

Hi! I am headed over there now, will follow. I am new here, but I only have 3 followers on my blogspot page, (I was over at xanga for years) so if you don't mind returning the favor, maybe we can build up our blogs!! Thanks!

 

Jennie 

http://tidbitzearthlydelights.blogspot.com

Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)

Jennie Tidbitz said:

Hi! I am headed over there now, will follow. I am new here, but I only have 3 followers on my blogspot page, (I was over at xanga for years) so if you don't mind returning the favor, maybe we can build up our blogs!! Thanks!

 

Jennie 

http://tidbitzearthlydelights.blogspot.com

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Question of the Day

Blogging More = Being Noticed

We believe that is partially true. We also believe that if you write great posts that will get you noticed as well.

What do you think?

Join the conversation.


Blog Prompt

Daily Video Dose

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service