Advertisement
Brunch: A Genesis Child Theme for Food & Lifestyle Bloggers

Hi!   I changed my blog up a few months back and now I only have 5 followers.  I would love it if you would follow my blog.  Please let me know that you did and I will follow yours too.   Thanks!

 

http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New follower :)
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Kandyce Cruz said:
Hi everyone! Im looking for new followers, and new blogs to follow, please comment on my post and leave your blogsite address and I will follow you back. Thanks in advance http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com 
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Amy Simon said:
New follower :)
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Show Me MaMa said:

I am following your blog.

http://showmemama.com

Thank you!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Nicole Etolen said:

I'm following. I love your monkeys!! They are just beyond adorable, and so unique!

Your monkeys are adorable and your post on hemming pants in great for someone like me who has a love/hate relationship with the sewing machine. Glad to be a follower!

 

-Ceinwyn

http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com


Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Ceinwyn Rudnick said:

Your monkeys are adorable and your post on hemming pants in great for someone like me who has a love/hate relationship with the sewing machine. Glad to be a follower!

 

-Ceinwyn

http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com

I'm following you. I'm Kristina from MountainMum.com

 

I love your etsy shop.. so cute. Are you in need of hosting a giveaway? If I can let me know

Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

I might want to host a giveaway later in the year.   I've got so many orders right now I really don't have the time.   I'll keep you in mind.   Thanks!

Kristina Ruth said:

I'm following you. I'm Kristina from MountainMum.com

 

I love your etsy shop.. so cute. Are you in need of hosting a giveaway? If I can let me know

Hi! I am headed over there now, will follow. I am new here, but I only have 3 followers on my blogspot page, (I was over at xanga for years) so if you don't mind returning the favor, maybe we can build up our blogs!! Thanks!

 

Jennie 

http://tidbitzearthlydelights.blogspot.com

Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)

Jennie Tidbitz said:

Hi! I am headed over there now, will follow. I am new here, but I only have 3 followers on my blogspot page, (I was over at xanga for years) so if you don't mind returning the favor, maybe we can build up our blogs!! Thanks!

 

Jennie 

http://tidbitzearthlydelights.blogspot.com

RSS

Launched in 2007 and 23,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

MBC CUTIES

Our current cuties were uploaded by ChelleUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Advertisement

StudioPress Premium WordPress Themes: Foodie Theme

FEATURED MEMBER

ADVERTISE

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

LET'S ENTER EACH OTHER'S GIVEAWAY

You just started the world of promotional blog giveaways. You get someone to give away a really cool product on your blog. Now you just need someone to enter the giveaway!! JOIN NOW.

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service