ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Mommy Makeover: Is having children necessary to get one?

Becoming a mother entails many physical changes that can greatly affect your self-esteem. And while maintaining a healthy lifestyle does help you resolve the undesirable outcomes of pregnancy and childbirth, it can still fall short at times. However, thanks to advancements in the field of…

How to Easily Order Your Favorite British Brands from the United Kingdom

If you have visited the United Kingdom as much as we have you already know that there are products and brands that you love there that you simply cannot buy in the United States no matter how hard you look. What’s a mom to do when she wants British…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Hi!   I changed my blog up a few months back and now I only have 5 followers.  I would love it if you would follow my blog.  Please let me know that you did and I will follow yours too.   Thanks!

 

http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New follower :)
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Kandyce Cruz said:
Hi everyone! Im looking for new followers, and new blogs to follow, please comment on my post and leave your blogsite address and I will follow you back. Thanks in advance http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com 
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Amy Simon said:
New follower :)
Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Show Me MaMa said:

I am following your blog.

http://showmemama.com

Thank you!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Nicole Etolen said:

I'm following. I love your monkeys!! They are just beyond adorable, and so unique!

Your monkeys are adorable and your post on hemming pants in great for someone like me who has a love/hate relationship with the sewing machine. Glad to be a follower!

 

-Ceinwyn

http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com


Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Ceinwyn Rudnick said:

Your monkeys are adorable and your post on hemming pants in great for someone like me who has a love/hate relationship with the sewing machine. Glad to be a follower!

 

-Ceinwyn

http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com

I'm following you. I'm Kristina from MountainMum.com

 

I love your etsy shop.. so cute. Are you in need of hosting a giveaway? If I can let me know

Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)  http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

I might want to host a giveaway later in the year.   I've got so many orders right now I really don't have the time.   I'll keep you in mind.   Thanks!

Kristina Ruth said:

I'm following you. I'm Kristina from MountainMum.com

 

I love your etsy shop.. so cute. Are you in need of hosting a giveaway? If I can let me know

Hi! I am headed over there now, will follow. I am new here, but I only have 3 followers on my blogspot page, (I was over at xanga for years) so if you don't mind returning the favor, maybe we can build up our blogs!! Thanks!

 

Jennie 

http://tidbitzearthlydelights.blogspot.com

Thanks!   I'm following you now too.  :)

Jennie Tidbitz said:

Hi! I am headed over there now, will follow. I am new here, but I only have 3 followers on my blogspot page, (I was over at xanga for years) so if you don't mind returning the favor, maybe we can build up our blogs!! Thanks!

 

Jennie 

http://tidbitzearthlydelights.blogspot.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service