If I Could Switch Places With One Mom Blogger for a Day It Would Be....?

In life there are always people who we look up to. The world of mom blogging is really no different. There are mom bloggers who are real rock stars in the blogging community with tons of readers and press clips galore. Then there are other mom bloggers who may not have the same notoriety, but you look up to them all the same because of the way they approach blogging and the value they add to the community.

If you could switch places with one mom blogger for a day, who would it be?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shannon Lowe of Rocks In My Dryer. We have very different lifestyles, but she comes off as a genuine mom with similar priorities to my own.
I didn't know she was writing a book. She is hilarious!
I would trade place with Marko Jackson from Jacksonesque

she's a good friend and I love her writing style and content.
Gosh, this is a tough one. I would probably switch places with Heather from Oh My Stinkin' Heck. I love the things that she does with her kids, her humor, her honesty. She also does EXCELLENT coding and I would love to have that knowledge, even if only for a day;)
Jane, Sharon or Audrey from Mom Generations. I love their whole family! They are fun, trendy and classy.
Harriet @ iamharriet.blogspot.com. Man, she rocks! I was her 19th follower and now she has 81 followers at the last count! I visit her blog more than once a day because something is always happening in her blog. She's a great inspiration to me.
I have no idea. Maybe Janice or Susan of 5 Minutes for Mom. I would love to find out who all their PR contacts are! *wink*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service