If I had to choose between shopping and blogging, __________ would win.

Last week I posed a question about choosing between coffee and blogging. Most of you said blogging would win. In fact, I even said blogging would handedly win over blogging for me. So, I decided to up the ante this week. If you had to choose between shopping and blogging, __________ would win.

Now, this is a little bit harder for me. I do enjoy shopping -- a lot. But, if I had to choose, I think blogging would win again, but just barely? What about you?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohmy...it is definately shopping for me....I like to shop for everything even groceries. So I
have been found out...blogging comes second!
Blogging. Not even a hesitation on it.
Unfortunately, I couldn't not shop, because you have to buy things, at least to eat. So in reality, I would be forced to give up blogging if it were really a choice, but I would then HATE shopping for stealing my blogging.
It would absolutely be blogging with a little shopping online on my other monitor...ha! Does that count as an answer?

xoxo,
Melissa in Mel's World
blogging in the winter time but shopping in the summer time!
I actually hate shopping so definately blogging
Blogging for sure! Shopping makes me tired. Especially if it's for clothes...
Blogging! It's cheaper and you can make money!
Between coffee and blogging - coffee hands down. I'd rather do both!
Between shopping and blogging - blogging!
Blogging about shopping, now that's great too!
I blog first, then I'd shop online. The best of both worlds :)
If I had the money shopping would win because I am LONG over due!
Blogging. I don't have a ton of money, so that makes me sad when I shop. Blogging.. I've got a limitless amount of words!! Proven daily by my babbling.
DEFINITELY blogging. I hate to shop! Okay, maybe hate is a strong word...but I LOVE blogging!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service