If I had to choose between chocolate and blogging, __________ would win.

What would win between chocolate and blogging? Do you love blogging so much that you would give up chocolate? Or, is chocolate so wonderful that you'd say bye-bye to blogging?

OTHER QUICK QUESTIONS:

If I had to choose between shopping and blogging, _________ would win. Share your answer.

If I had to choose between coffee and blogging, ___________would win. Share your answer.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I honestly don't know if I can answer this one. Blogging is a love of mine but chocolate is a love too! Hmmm...I honestly can't answer this one. ROFLOL
I have gestational diabetes and I'd give up blogging for an entire day if I could eat whatever I wanted for one day.
I really like blogging but I love chocolate...hmmm I'm not sure but I think chocolate might win on this one.
Definitely Blogging! I can substitute other sweets in place of chocolate, but I can't substitute blogging!
Who has to choose? I'm sure as mums we can multi-task and do both at the same time!
I like Jane's answer!
Wow. I THOUGHT that blogging was a pretty all-encompassing addiction on my part. But I would choose chocolate and shopping over blogging any day. However, I would definitely choose blogging over coffee - but that doesn't really count, since I don't really drink the stuff. LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service