If I had to choose between coffee and blogging, _________ would win.

I admit it: I love both things, coffee and blogging. But if I had to give one up, I'd definitely drink tea. No question about it.

What about you? What would win between coffee and blogging? Ties don't count :D

Tags: blogging, coffee, questions, quick

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blogging would win for me. If you had asked me before I was pregnant, I would've said coffee. But since I had him and am still breastfeeding... blogging wins!
That's an easy one for me...blogging!

Besides Starbucks Caramel Frapps - which I'm deleting from my budget this year- I don't even like the taste of coffee. I'm a tea drinker.
Blogging!
Oh..... I don't know, coffee is so easy! I'm leaning towards keeping coffee. I like blogging but it's a hobby, not an addiction.
blogging for sure!!
Blogging. I'm a tea drinker.

HA!
blogging for me, I would make really strong tea.
Blogging would win in that challenge since I don't like coffee. However, if you made it between blogging and hot chocolate, well I think hot chocolate may just win out there!
blogging would win. I have not been a coffee drinker long. Maybe a couple weeks, well I'll say since Christmas. I love hazelnut creamer in mine now and its the only way I'll drink it. So blogging absolutely tops coffee for me. Now Coke or blogging, Coke would win! I have to have my Coca Cola Classic daily fix.
Bloggin.

But if you asked "facials or blogging?", well, I would have to go with facials. A girl's gotta look good ;)
OMG! I don't know if I could choose! (sipping a steaming cup of joe right now) I get up REALLY early most days (thank you, cats) and I do my blogging in the morning! I'm turning into one of those 'old' people who drink coffee all day! Yikes!
I love Coffee, but I also love tea so Blogging would win.

If I had to choose between blogging and cooking then I think my blogging would come to an end.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service