Please come follow me! i need some inspiration to keep me motivated and hold me accountable! share with your friends pretty please! :)

www.myorganizedrecipebox.blogspot.com

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice idea! I am having an event called Five Minutes for Me throughout this month featuring reviews, giveaways and guest posts. I would love if you would make a guest post on our blog. You can see the details here if you are interested ;) Best of luck on your journey!
 tries to click on the deatails but it wasnt working...

Dawn Lopez said:
Very nice idea! I am having an event called Five Minutes for Me throughout this month featuring reviews, giveaways and guest posts. I would love if you would make a guest post on our blog. You can see the details here if you are interested ;) Best of luck on your journey!

Oh Gee! Sorry about that and that I didn't see this message sooner. Here is a working link:

http://www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com/2011/01/five-minutes-for-me-e...

My Organized Recipe box said:

tries to click on the deatails but it wasnt working...

Dawn Lopez said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service