I'm Having a BLOG BASH! Please Follow me for all the fun! (and I'll follow you too!)

Hey Ladies (and gentlemen?),

In about a month I'll be having a Big Blog Bash over at my site www.ourpeacefulhome.com  I'm currently working on redesigning my site and planning a party to celebrate.  If you would follow me GFC over at www.ourpeacefulhome.com, fan my facebook page (for a chance to win a $25 gift card to Target), and follow me on twitter.  I just know it will be a start to a beautiful friendship.  

Actually, if you follow me via all three sources of social media, I will be more than happy to follow you back!  I would be honored if you would help me promote my blog bash to other mom bloggers.  If you feel lead and would like to tweet about a chance to win the Target gift card for being a fan of my facebook page I would be truly grateful!  

I am also looking for businesses that would like me to promote their products during my blog bash!  Do you have a business or know anyone that would like some major promotion and would like to offer a giveaway during my blog bash?  If so send me an email!  ourpeacefulhome@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Blessings!

Tags: bash, blog, follow, giveaway, party

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I am new follower and follow your RSS Feeds now as well as twitter.

please visit my blog, I would love if you followed me back

Kari @ http://shining2save.com
Thanks Kari! I am following you back both GFC and twitter!
Subscribed and following on Twitter!
http://www.mibargainmom.blogspot.com/
Thank you! I'm following you too!

Kai Harris said:
Subscribed and following on Twitter!
http://www.mibargainmom.blogspot.com/
I am following you. You can follow me back http://showmemama.blogspot.com
Following you!

Show Me MaMa said:
I am following you. You can follow me back http://showmemama.blogspot.com
I'm following your blog, twitter, and facebook now. Your blog bash sounds fun! :) I would be willing to promote your bash on my blog. do you have a button or anything I can throw in my sidebar? Good luck! :)

Maryanne
www.lipglossdmom.com
Thanks Maryanne! I'm getting a button made. I'll let you know when I get it! Thanks so much for the help! I'll be following you too!

Maryanne Vandermark said:
I'm following your blog, twitter, and facebook now. Your blog bash sounds fun! :) I would be willing to promote your bash on my blog. do you have a button or anything I can throw in my sidebar? Good luck! :)

Maryanne
www.lipglossdmom.com
Great! I'm following you too!

Sarah said:
Hi Becky,
I'm following you on all 3. I'd love it if you'd check out my blog http://www.hotmomtips.com

Thanks,
Angela
Thanks Angela! I'm following you too!

Angel Livingston said:
Hi Becky,
I'm following you on all 3. I'd love it if you'd check out my blog http://www.hotmomtips.com

Thanks,
Angela

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

SUBMIT YOUR GIVEAWAY

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

JOIN THIS GROUP!

Labor Day Weekend!

It's the last holiday of the summer! 

We know..it went so fast. 

What does your long Labor Day weekend have in 

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service