I'm Having a BLOG BASH! Please Follow me for all the fun! (and I'll follow you too!)

Hey Ladies (and gentlemen?),

In about a month I'll be having a Big Blog Bash over at my site www.ourpeacefulhome.com  I'm currently working on redesigning my site and planning a party to celebrate.  If you would follow me GFC over at www.ourpeacefulhome.com, fan my facebook page (for a chance to win a $25 gift card to Target), and follow me on twitter.  I just know it will be a start to a beautiful friendship.  

Actually, if you follow me via all three sources of social media, I will be more than happy to follow you back!  I would be honored if you would help me promote my blog bash to other mom bloggers.  If you feel lead and would like to tweet about a chance to win the Target gift card for being a fan of my facebook page I would be truly grateful!  

I am also looking for businesses that would like me to promote their products during my blog bash!  Do you have a business or know anyone that would like some major promotion and would like to offer a giveaway during my blog bash?  If so send me an email!  ourpeacefulhome@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Blessings!

Tags: bash, blog, follow, giveaway, party

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I am new follower and follow your RSS Feeds now as well as twitter.

please visit my blog, I would love if you followed me back

Kari @ http://shining2save.com
Thanks Kari! I am following you back both GFC and twitter!
Subscribed and following on Twitter!
http://www.mibargainmom.blogspot.com/
Thank you! I'm following you too!

Kai Harris said:
Subscribed and following on Twitter!
http://www.mibargainmom.blogspot.com/
I am following you. You can follow me back http://showmemama.blogspot.com
Following you!

Show Me MaMa said:
I am following you. You can follow me back http://showmemama.blogspot.com
I'm following your blog, twitter, and facebook now. Your blog bash sounds fun! :) I would be willing to promote your bash on my blog. do you have a button or anything I can throw in my sidebar? Good luck! :)

Maryanne
www.lipglossdmom.com
Thanks Maryanne! I'm getting a button made. I'll let you know when I get it! Thanks so much for the help! I'll be following you too!

Maryanne Vandermark said:
I'm following your blog, twitter, and facebook now. Your blog bash sounds fun! :) I would be willing to promote your bash on my blog. do you have a button or anything I can throw in my sidebar? Good luck! :)

Maryanne
www.lipglossdmom.com
Great! I'm following you too!

Sarah said:
Hi Becky,
I'm following you on all 3. I'd love it if you'd check out my blog http://www.hotmomtips.com

Thanks,
Angela
Thanks Angela! I'm following you too!

Angel Livingston said:
Hi Becky,
I'm following you on all 3. I'd love it if you'd check out my blog http://www.hotmomtips.com

Thanks,
Angela

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service