im kind of a junkie when it comes to blogging. ive had several blogs and finally settled into my current one. I also make items for sale on etsy and would love to be able to do a give away on my blog but so far i only have three followers. I would love for anyone and every one to start following my blog and in return ill follow yours!

thanks so much

linsay @ the back yard dish!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Linsay! I'm following your blog now. You can follow back at --

And if you're interested check out the Google Friend Connect Followers group I run here at MBC.

I love your blog! It's so cute! Love the music!

My blog is

Hope you enjoy it!

Linsay - Hello!
Checked out your blog....Following you now too! :-)
Check mine out at

Good Luck! Nice to meet you!
hey im to have a child with an asd disorder im am also following your blog you can follow mine at
Following you now~please follow back. Thanks.

Jen at A Penny Saved
I'm following your blog very cute, you can follow me at I'm having my first giveaway!
following you now. Mine is
I'm following your blog Marla.

Check mine out at
I am following you now Linsay and I just posted mine a little over a week ago..
I am now following your blog.

Victoria's follower club really is great, I highly recommend you check it out. :)
I'm following, here is mine:
thanks .

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service