Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Symptoms to Take Notice of in Children

The NHS has been facing ever-increasing pressures in recent years, with slashed budgets, staff shortages and lack of resources taking its toll on the quality of care. One of the many ways we commonly see the impact of these pressures is in waiting times for GP…

Mother of the Bride Guide

The day you’ve dreamed of for years has finally arrived! Your little girl is all grown up and has chosen a partner to start her life with, and you are officially a MoB -- Mother of the Bride! While congratulatory remarks are appropriate at this juncture, so are a few…

How to Through A Larger Than Life Small Wedding on a Budget

This one is as simple as crowdfunding your honeymoon. It might sound strange at first, but do you really need another blender or set of dinner plates? Instead of having your guests purchase a bunch of things you’ll end up trying to return anyway, why not let them chip in for…

And for followers on my blog.
We can help each other increase traffic. I'm a talker, so I'll definitely leave comments. :o)

Just reply and leave your blog link!
Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks
Here's mine: http://www.lisaschaffer.blogspot.com

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. I'm Michelle. My blog is Mommy Confessions. Going to go check out your blog and follow. Hope you'll do the same!
I followed you! Please follow me back!  http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

Kiley Dunne said:
Just started following you! Would you mind following me? http://kicards.blogspot.com/
I followed you.  Would you please follow back.  http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

michellew said:
Hi. I'm Michelle. My blog is Mommy Confessions. Going to go check out your blog and follow. Hope you'll do the same!

Yeah.  :o(  You know....I have never unfollowed anyone.  It can be a little hard to manage and sure, there are some blogs that are not exactly my cup of tea, but I made that commitment, ya know?   And you just never know when situations change and you might form a stronger connection.

 

All that on top of the bad etiquette.  :o/

 

I hope everyone who sees this will think twice before posting if there is no concern for others' feelings. 

 

Lisa

 

PS- I feel it is appropriate to respond since I am the original author of this thread. :o)

Amy Curtis said:

Ok, ladies. Here is the thing. I have been followed by 4 ladies since posting here the other day who left comments on my blog that they were following from here. Thing is, when I went and followed them back, the UNFOLLOWED ME within hours! What the what here ladies?? What shady kind of junk is THAT?

 

Bad, bad, BAD blogging etiquette!!

 

Thanks, ladies!!!  I've got everyone from March 26th to present.  If I missed anyone, please PLEASE respond so I know to follow you!  I don't want to miss anyone.

 

And also.... please PLEASE if you post here for a follow, please don't immediately 'unfollow' anyone after you get your followers.  That's just not cool.  :o)

 

Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks

I don't even know how you unfollow.  So new to this bloggy world.
I so agree!  Who would be so cruel?  I try to follow everyone to help increase their followers whether I like their blog or not.  Thanks for returning my follow--you will not be deleted :) mimilovesall8@yahoo.com

Lisa Schaffer said:

 

Thanks, ladies!!!  I've got everyone from March 26th to present.  If I missed anyone, please PLEASE respond so I know to follow you!  I don't want to miss anyone.

 

And also.... please PLEASE if you post here for a follow, please don't immediately 'unfollow' anyone after you get your followers.  That's just not cool.  :o)

 

Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks

That's not cool.  And I hope the karma bus smacks them squarely.  Sad to say I've had the same thing happen with followers on Twitter. 

 

Cyndy @ Yankee Texan Mom

Amy Curtis said:

Ok, ladies. Here is the thing. I have been followed by 4 ladies since posting here the other day who left comments on my blog that they were following from here. Thing is, when I went and followed them back, the UNFOLLOWED ME within hours! What the what here ladies?? What shady kind of junk is THAT?

 

Bad, bad, BAD blogging etiquette!!

Just visited your blog, I love your writing style.  I'm a new follower and I left a couple of comments too.

http://frugalmomoftwo.com

Great layout and design! Love the photos. 

I've got a cooking blog for busy moms. Easy recipes and fun commentary on all we go through!

Enjoy.

My Kitchen Chaos

http://www.mykitchenchaos.com

will follow you...

my blog link is:

http://minabar.blogspot.com

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service