Unlimited Photo Storage

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

And for followers on my blog.
We can help each other increase traffic. I'm a talker, so I'll definitely leave comments. :o)

Just reply and leave your blog link!
Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks
Here's mine:

Views: 571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great blog!   Thanks for sharing~

Everydayproductsand More said:

hello following you from mbc look forward to reading your posts hope you will stop by and visit

Following you now!  I can relate to life with boys.  I have 4 of them!

Danielle Meek said:

Follow me and I'll follow back :)

I had a little trouble with your link so I'm adding a new one for others to use:  It looks the same....not sure what happened!

Anyway, thanks for posting.  (Love your blog header.)

Andrea Johnson Beck said:

Hey there! I am your newest follower:-)

I'm not sure if any of my blogging buds know this, but I am a sucker for celeb gossip!  Thanks for sharing. :o)

Dsheray DishItout said:

I love blog friends thanks

I followed you GFC and Twitter

I am Barbara

Barbara's Beat,

Off to visit your blog, follow and comment.

My blog with a makeover - I see it

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for following and sharing!  Off to visit your blog now~

Barbara Platt said:

I followed you GFC and Twitter

I am Barbara

Barbara's Beat,

My first blog was called "Life as I see it"!!  (Great minds think alike.)  Thanks for sharing~

Jill said:

Off to visit your blog, follow and comment.

My blog with a makeover - I see it

I am following you also Great Blog!

Your VBS looks to be off to a great start.  :o)

Thanks for sharing~

Hello Everyone,

Book 1 in my Award-Winning Joe-Joe Nut Series, The Great Pie Catastrophe, is now available on Kindle for .99 cents. It is a great time to buy and try it out. Book 2, Mineral Mischief, should also be coming soon for .99 cents on Amazon. Please share this with anyone who has children in 3rd grade and up who loves to read about animals and mysteries. Pass it on!.
Thanks so much! Also for anyone who is looking for new followers, I have a children's book review blog at For anyone who follows me on there just comment on the blog and I will follow back.

For more information about my books you can check them out at

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service