And for followers on my blog.
We can help each other increase traffic. I'm a talker, so I'll definitely leave comments. :o)

Just reply and leave your blog link!
Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks
Here's mine: http://www.lisaschaffer.blogspot.com

Views: 466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm your newest follower... :o)

You can find me at Peanut's Page.
Hi Lisa! It looks like we have a few things in common. I am also a SAHM of 5! My husband was home schooled all the way through, and his siblings were home schooled through middle school. I tried it with my oldest, but had a 2 week old baby when I started and we ended up putting her back into school. Haven't tried again since. Just thought I'd share! Heres a link to my blog.

Kelly
I am really enjoying getting to know you all through your blogs! Isn't it fun to see the difference in focus and preference everyone has?

I am still looking for new blogs, so please post!

Lisa
@ All That and a Box of Rocks
Hi Lisa,

I am new to blogging and loking for followers as well. I look foward to checking your blog out. Hope you like mine enough to follow!

www.maroonskye.blogspot.com
Thanks for posting. You have a new follower. ;O)

Lisa
I've been to visit and loved seeing the freebies!
Thanks for posting~
Lisa
I just followed your blog! Here's mine: A Nut in a Nutshell
You can subscribe to ParentsResearchCenter Blog.

http://blog.parentsresearchcenter.com

We also have a site for parents that helps them find and discover things to do and thing you need for your family.
Great idea for a blog! Thanks for posting~

Lisa
Hey girl you should check out www.kidtogrownup.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service