And for followers on my blog.
We can help each other increase traffic. I'm a talker, so I'll definitely leave comments. :o)

Just reply and leave your blog link!
Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks
Here's mine: http://www.lisaschaffer.blogspot.com

Views: 466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reading some of your posts - like them.  Eggplant parmesan....I think I googled that too on my last one, and ate a whole crap load of it, along with black licorice and pineapple.  Not sure which it was, if any of it, but I did go have him early.  It's a good thing too, because we were not expecting he was in any medical trouble.  Two more weeks in there would have been very very hard on him...That is amazing that we both have two boys that were born dealing with different challenges.  I look forward to following your posts and learning more about you!  I am following your blog on google and twitter, and liked you on fb.  Oh and fyi, your "show the love leave a comment" image is not connecting to the right page.

And networking will be the biggest thing for your blog's presence, while making sure your site is submitted and posted out there will be best for it's ranking...just make sure you're submitting it wherever you can and exchanging links.  There are a lot of directories you can submit it to, and many sites that link exchange.  In fact I just decided to create a link exchange page on my site yesterday http://supermomwannabe.com/links/, so if you want to begin exchanging links, put my info up, and then email me yours (I have a page rank 3 now). previously I just have been putting links at the footer of my home page...hope that helps with presence! :)

Thanks for linking up---  I like your style.  :o)

Lisa

Amy,

So glad you linked up!  I have a good friend IRL who has a son with Shone's.  My oldest son had different defects, but he did have surgery for coarctation of the Aorta when he was one week old.  There is a huge CHD community on FB if you are interested.  I have my CHD friends listed as CHD.  There are several Shone's mamas on there.  :o)

Lisa

Lisa,

I just read your facebook info page, and I am so sorry for your loss.  I can't begin to imagine how difficult that has been for you and your family.  I didn't see a way to find your CHD friends/ community on fb, so I'm going to add you as a personal friend, maybe that way I'll be able to view your CHD community.  I'm involved with an organization called It's My Heart.  Have you heard of it?  We have an annual walk that is getting bigger & bigger each year!  We also have a National CHD Conference.  I'm chairing the conference this year.  It's My Heart has a huge presence at Texas Children's Hospital, where Josh had both of his surgeries, so that's how I found out about it.  I'm interested in checking out the CHD community on Facebook!

Thanks,

Amy

I'm co-hosting (there are 3 of us) my first blog hop ever!  WOOT WOOT!  The concept is simple and sincere!  We provide a linky for you and we visit and follow your blog, leave a MEANINGFUL comment (hence Meaningful Monday) in the hopes that you will follow us and comment on a regular basis as well!  Come join us please and thank you!  Meaningful Monday voiceBoks Sponsored Blog Hop  Let's put meaning in each others Mondays, want to? :)

Gonna head over to follow you in just a bit.

Here's mine www.wahmconnect.blogspot.com

Thanks

Moms - come and join the Facebook Group Wellness and Money 

Description of the group:  Like minded people who are dedicated to creating abundance in their lives, including abundance in health and wellness, money, and happiness.  Looking to empower people to take control of their financial well being and their health.  People who are committed to bringing a happy balance back to their lives physically and financially.  Share your experiences, tips, quotes, and advice, to help others.

Sharing my new blog post with mommies out there!  Mom of 6 Attacks Home Business

Thanks for the follows!  I am still making my way through the lost list of blog replies in this discussion, slowly but surely!!  Hope to get you all followed eventually!

~ Jennifer

I missed it this week, but look forward to participating in the future.

Thanks!

Lisa

Amber,  following you now.  (Green is my favorite color, too.)  :  )

Lisa

Thank you, for sharing the links!  : )

Lisa

Stevie,

I totally understand!  She is a beauty, which means your blog is, too.  Love that header photo.  :o)

Following you~

Lisa

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service