2 years ago, I had a blog called Adventures of a Minnesota Mom. It had over 1,000 followers. I stopped blogging to deal with some personal family issues and now I am back, and since I lost my domain name....I had to start...all....over :(

Please, please, please help me get a good number of followers back. I feel so lonely! LOL

I will follow back and look forward to reading all of your blogs!

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am your new follower ....Can you plz follow both of mine

I am also following you on Twitter.....follow me too plzz

Twitter :

thanks in advance

Following on twitter, FB and Google plus. I can't follow the blog itself because I'm not on blogger ;( I am over at and my twitter is best luck, totally bites you lost your domain! 

hello ladies , plaese visit my blog and follow ill follow back ..

That sucks! I'll follow you!
Oh yeah, and can you follow me back? Thank you!

I left your blog some love.  Check out my blog at

Hey Heidi,

I'm a newbie to the world of blogging. I have followed you via FB and twitter. If you'd like to follow me, my site is

twitter: @properhoney

Thanks & Happy New Year!

I followed you, can you follow me back?

Thanks in advance!

I followed you too - can you follow me?

Hi there,

Will check out your blog right now. I'd be happy if you did the same for me :) I love comments!

I'll follow you. here's my blog

Hey, Heidi! I'm now following your blog: here's mine:

Look forward to connecting! :)

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

The New Smart Toy Every Kid Will Want

With the holidays quickly approaching parents are already clamoring to find some of the best toys and tech products for their children. Now more than ever it’s all about exclusive gifts parents can give their children – the type that all of their children’s friends wish they’d received and their parents will…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service