In response to the # of comments discussion: Do you reply back to your comments?

I try to respond back to all my comments even if it's just to thank the commenter for stopping by my blog. Do you reply back to your comments? How do you do this - on your site or via email?

Tags: blogging, commenting, conversation

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do probably 90% of the time...even during giveaways. I just think its really important. I use a handy plugin called "Comment Email Responder" on some...it leaves a comment and sends an email back to the person Im responding to simultaneously.
I do both. I reply in the comments section and then I will send an email too since many people forget to check back in the comments!
You can install a platform so you can reply on Blogger. I use Disqus and it's free and super easy to use. Just FYI.

http:/mommyvomitpants.com/
I try to visit everyone, but I'm so crazy busy it isn't always possible. Depending on the comment I'll either answer in the post, go to their site or email.
Yes! I love comments so I try and reply to all of them. I also visit their blogs as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service