If you are looking for a way to get some traffic to your site I have few recommendations:

EntreCard- This is a lot like a business card for bloggers. It is divided up in categories so that you can target other bloggers in your specific niche. You install a small widget on your blog and when other members of entrecard stop by they drop on your widget. You can drop up to 300 times a day and for the most part if you drop they will follow. It offers a nice boost in traffic.

Adgitize- This program offers 2 things they offer advertising for about $14 a month and they offer to have you as a publisher put their ads up on your blog. As a publisher you get points everytime your page loads, these points translate into dollars. You also gain points from clicking on other people ads ( which are just other blogs). As an advertiser you also get points that translate into money. In the first month you make your $14 dollars back basically making you all profit and increasing your presence in the blogger community.

Digg- This has to be my all time favorite and has gotten me the most traffic ever. After you register on Digg you can go in an comment on their top stories. Within your comment link back to your blog or one of your post and as people read your comment they will more then likely click on your link and check out your blog. If you have entertaining content that pulls them in you may just hook so new readers and followers.

Here is my story I started my blog under a month ago and I already have over 1900 Yahoo backlinks and an Alexa rating of 390,251 and 20,000 page views. I went full blast into promotions I felt that it was necessary to sell my blog like I was selling a part of me. My blog is an extension of myself and so I treated it as such. If you were a model and had to sell yourself to a client how would you go about it, you would build yourself up and that is the same thing you want to do with your blog. It all about promoting your blog and writing the content that will keep them coming back for more.

I hope that this can help all of you!
Check Out My Blog http://the-mommychronicles.com

Tags: blog, blogs, brand, followers, increasing, traffic, your

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info! I never thought to put my link on digg in comments lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service