Blogging is a lonely journey...

Whether you are blogging to monetize or not. You will sit alone in front of your computer, surf, blog, drive traffic and repeat the entire process. We have no colleagues, we have no lunch mate...There's no celebration whether or not you achieve anything through blogging.

What do you think?

www.mumsafari.com

Tags: being, blogging, lonely

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, blogging is a chance to establish solid friendships with a diverse collection of women. I professionally product test as a consumer reviewer thus I have taken blogging to a paid professional level; the door is open for you and for all to do the same. I have a terminal illness and blogging is my escape as my blog yields hope and purpose -- By far is it ever or has it ever been "lonely"

Amanda
http://hollywoodglamorous.blogspot.com
Maybe, but if you keep up your personal social life in addition to blogging, it all works out. And I have combined the two by meeting several bloggers in person. I guess it also depends on what you want to get out of blogging. I don't consider it to be lonely.
Life is a lonely journey if we don't connect, first with ourselves than with others. When I was a young mom I remember how lonely it could be if I didn't reach out to other moms and when I did, things changed so much.

I like blogging but I pick my spots and I've made some wonderful connections and you can too, Justina, but build connections around your blogging, too. Get out with that sweet baby. We women need connection. Start a mom's support group. Maybe you already have!

MJ

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service