ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Mommy Makeover: Is having children necessary to get one?

Becoming a mother entails many physical changes that can greatly affect your self-esteem. And while maintaining a healthy lifestyle does help you resolve the undesirable outcomes of pregnancy and childbirth, it can still fall short at times. However, thanks to advancements in the field of…

How to Easily Order Your Favorite British Brands from the United Kingdom

If you have visited the United Kingdom as much as we have you already know that there are products and brands that you love there that you simply cannot buy in the United States no matter how hard you look. What’s a mom to do when she wants British…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

I like to read blogs but, honestly, I don't want to read just any blog.  I want to read about people with whom I actually have something in common!  I am a happy housewife who is all about taking care of my family and home.  I write abiout cooking and cleaning and fashion... but no baby talk!  If you have a similar blog, I would love to check it out!  I figure, if you like my blog enough to follow, there is a good chance I'm going to like yours too!  :-)

www.housewifeinhighheels.com

www.inthekitchenwithholly.com

www.thetipsycook.com

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great blog - newest follower: www.sevencherubs.com
I suppose we can check each other out and see if it's a match. I am at "The Woman Formerly Known as Beautiful" at

I am following your blog 

http://showmemama.com

I'm going to check you out.

I'm at TheBusyChick.com. My interest vary, so why shouldn't my blog? I'm talking about everything from lifestyle tips to shortcuts, beauty and beyond.

I am a mom blogger. Initially I wanted to blog about spiritual and physical fitness. I mostly write about relationships, and things we go through personally. Its mostly random though. Check it out! Ill do the same!

I am officially following!

http://byrdyseyeview.blogspot.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service