Hey, ladies! I know we all need followers, so if you follow me, I will most definitely reciprocate. (As long as I can find you again! I'm kind of a moron at this technical stuff, but I am also a woman of my word and will find you!) I'm working on a book at the moment, and it will be easier to sell myself to a publisher if I have more of those itty bitty follower faces on my blog. (Sell myself? That's a bit hooker-ish, but you know what I mean.) Can't wait to see your itty bitty faces on A Little Lucidity!

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First of all--I love the hooker joke--I used it myself when I taught public speaking and interviewing skills to high school students! I wouldn't actually SAY hooker...just made the joke about what "selling yourself" sounds like! ANYWAY...sorry for that!

I too am trying to write a book and I am VERY new to this blogging. I almost wish I would have started ten years ago--you know--before EVERYONE had a blog! Now it is glaringly obvious that I do not know what I am doing! I am having fun with it, however, so THAT is something, right?

Good luck to you with your blog and your book. I will gladly follow yours--it seems we have a similar sense of humor (though YOU probably cannot tell based on THIS particular email...

My blog is anothertiredmommy.bogspot.com/ or Blogger: Just Another Tired Mommy. Email is justanothertiredmommy@gmail.com. I will try to get to your blog now, but I am no genius at this! Take care--I look forward to hearing your stories on A Little Lucidity!

justanothertiredmommy said:

First of all--I love the hooker joke--I used it myself when I taught public speaking and interviewing skills to high school students! I wouldn't actually SAY hooker...just made the joke about what "selling yourself" sounds like! ANYWAY...sorry for that!

I too am trying to write a book and I am VERY new to this blogging. I almost wish I would have started ten years ago--you know--before EVERYONE had a blog! Now it is glaringly obvious that I do not know what I am doing! I am having fun with it, however, so THAT is something, right?

Good luck to you with your blog and your book. I will gladly follow yours--it seems we have a similar sense of humor (though YOU probably cannot tell based on THIS particular email...

My blog is anothertiredmommy.bogspot.com/ or Blogger: Just Another Tired Mommy. Email is justanothertiredmommy@gmail.com. I will try to get to your blog now, but I am no genius at this! Take care--I look forward to hearing your stories on A Little Lucidity!

I think you're my sista from anotha mista!
P.S. If you add your itty bitty face, please leave me a comment or e-mail me with a link to your blog!! :)
Thanks, ladies!

Add my blog and I will add you back.

fashionablehome.blogspot.com

Done! I don't know why, but my picture isn't coming up on your site. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service