Hey, ladies! I know we all need followers, so if you follow me, I will most definitely reciprocate. (As long as I can find you again! I'm kind of a moron at this technical stuff, but I am also a woman of my word and will find you!) I'm working on a book at the moment, and it will be easier to sell myself to a publisher if I have more of those itty bitty follower faces on my blog. (Sell myself? That's a bit hooker-ish, but you know what I mean.) Can't wait to see your itty bitty faces on A Little Lucidity!

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First of all--I love the hooker joke--I used it myself when I taught public speaking and interviewing skills to high school students! I wouldn't actually SAY hooker...just made the joke about what "selling yourself" sounds like! ANYWAY...sorry for that!

I too am trying to write a book and I am VERY new to this blogging. I almost wish I would have started ten years ago--you know--before EVERYONE had a blog! Now it is glaringly obvious that I do not know what I am doing! I am having fun with it, however, so THAT is something, right?

Good luck to you with your blog and your book. I will gladly follow yours--it seems we have a similar sense of humor (though YOU probably cannot tell based on THIS particular email...

My blog is anothertiredmommy.bogspot.com/ or Blogger: Just Another Tired Mommy. Email is justanothertiredmommy@gmail.com. I will try to get to your blog now, but I am no genius at this! Take care--I look forward to hearing your stories on A Little Lucidity!

justanothertiredmommy said:

First of all--I love the hooker joke--I used it myself when I taught public speaking and interviewing skills to high school students! I wouldn't actually SAY hooker...just made the joke about what "selling yourself" sounds like! ANYWAY...sorry for that!

I too am trying to write a book and I am VERY new to this blogging. I almost wish I would have started ten years ago--you know--before EVERYONE had a blog! Now it is glaringly obvious that I do not know what I am doing! I am having fun with it, however, so THAT is something, right?

Good luck to you with your blog and your book. I will gladly follow yours--it seems we have a similar sense of humor (though YOU probably cannot tell based on THIS particular email...

My blog is anothertiredmommy.bogspot.com/ or Blogger: Just Another Tired Mommy. Email is justanothertiredmommy@gmail.com. I will try to get to your blog now, but I am no genius at this! Take care--I look forward to hearing your stories on A Little Lucidity!

I think you're my sista from anotha mista!
P.S. If you add your itty bitty face, please leave me a comment or e-mail me with a link to your blog!! :)
Thanks, ladies!

Add my blog and I will add you back.

fashionablehome.blogspot.com

Done! I don't know why, but my picture isn't coming up on your site. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service