I have had it with rudeness and nonsense comments on my site and others.

I have declared the February is Blog Luv Month.
Anyone can join me.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm known for being a bit snappy on my blog but today...I let it all out. Got two negative comments on a blog by someone who stayed "anonymous"....and I had to say something!!! http://dailyblonde.blogspot.com/2009/01/yesterday-i-did-something-o...
I think it's simply bad manners and lack of decency that makes people think they have the right or even a reason to attack someone on their own blog. Apparently it's just TOO grown up to agree to disagree and move on. There are plenty of blogs i've visited and didn't agree with, Be the subject, politics, religion, or anything else. I simply pull up my big girl panties and i either stop reading the offending post and move to another OR i just leave the blog and read elsewhere. It's quite easy.

Love the idea, I'll be joining in for sure :)
What a nice concept! I wonder--would these negative-commenters be so rude in person? Probably not. They use the Internet as a shield and excuse for telling authors what they should or shouldn't write about--hello???--instead of being excited about an author opening up their site for comments and the chance to have some worthwhile discussion and opinions shared. Bad blogging manners need to stop! Telling a site author they are "stupid" for writing about a certain subject needs to stop! I know it won't, but it's a shame. Spread the Luv!
I had to cut out the anonymous option a long time ago.
It is like they are afraid to stand behind their words or something.
I agree! I am not sure who has time for this stuff anyway,
thank you thank you thank you
(spreading the luv!)
Cheryl, Keep your head up! Your blog is AWESOME!
That makes me so sad to think that people would leave negative comments! Do they really do that? That's just horrible!
HA! You're my hero. Awesome post!

They usually are "anonymous" aren't they?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service