Best online photo editor, collage maker and designer!

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How to Choose the Ideal Living Room Furniture for My New Home

If you’ve just bought a new home, you probably don’t want your old, worn-out living room furniture in there. Just like you, your living room needs a fresh start.

Most homeowners worry that buying…

50th Birthday Gifts for Women

The days of living our lives are marked by how well we live and the number of experiences we have collected through the life. A lot of time the experience counts more than the age. There are different milestone birthday’s in the life that makes us revisit life in a certain…

Birthday Celebration Ideas - 6 Things To Do On Your Birthday

Birthdays are a very special occasion that one should bring in with innovative and unique ways that make it a memorable affair throughout your life. Although it is said that we should live each day fully, for birthday’s, you should go beyond full and live it in a…

Hi all

just found out I'm pregnant yesterday. Not sure how I feel yet. This will be my second. I have a blog but not about being pregnant. Not sure if I should start one or just continue the blog I have and blog about my pregnancy there.

Check out my blog in your spare minute.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to All.

http://simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com/

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depending on what your blog is about, you can add a pregnancy category to your current blog.  I have seen lots of mom's blog about more than one topic, I know that I personally do.  :)  I wish I would have blogged during my last pregnancy but I didn't :(

Hi there,

I've tried but it's only letting me do a page so any new posts I add would just be an extension of the original post. I have a blog on blogger.com and wordpress and both work the same unless I buy my own domain. Am I correct?

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service