23,000 Members Strong - The Largest Mom Blogger Social Network Since 2007
Today on Facebook for movie Think Like a Man, comedian and actor Kevin Hart is asking 'What does his 'It's not you, it's me' really mean?
What do you think men REALLY mean when they say that as they are sprinting out of the relationship?
▶ Reply to This
▶ Reply to Discussion
Welcome toMom Bloggers Club
Join Us!or Sign In
Or sign in with:
We recently took Sock Club for a three-month spin and are so happy the good folks in Austin, Texas contacted us to try their monthly designer sock service.
There is nothing like getting a designer surprise in the mail each month.…
Get excited for the upcoming #SheSavvy #TwitterParty | $300 in Cash Prizes | 12/13 bit.ly/iamsavvy #ad
1. Cycling: My World On Two Wheels
2. Do You Know Someone Struggling with Addiction? Here's What You Can Do to Help
3. A Healthier Alternative to Nighttime Relief – Sambrosa Nighttime Syrup
4. Dying for Revenge by Barbara Golder
5. Thanksgiving: Focus On Gratitude
© 2016 Created by Mom Bloggers Club.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.